Avocado & Tahini Zoodles
Zoooooodles. Fun to say, fun to make, fun to eat. For anyone who has missed the train - zoodles are just a wonderfully made up world for zucchini noodles. They're made with a spiralizer. I just have a hand held one and it works really well. You can make the quickest, most delicious meal in 5 minutes. No cooking required and such a good way to increase your daily servings of greens.
TAHINI AND AVOCADO ZOODLES (serves 1-2)
- 1-2 zucchinis
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 Tbspn of tahini
- 1 Tbspn of olive oil
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Salt and pepper
- Dollop of yogurt (optional)
- Run the zucchinis through the spiralizer. Fun.
- Mash avocado in a cup, add tahini and olive oil and mix well to form a sauce/paste. Add more olive oil if u want a smoother consistency.
- Toss the zoodles through the sauce.
- Sprinkle with the chilli flakes and salt and pepper. I serve with a slice of lemon/lime. Also delicious with a few drops of balsamic vinegar.